Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > Someone used my name in a reported contribution.    

Someone used my name in a reported contribution.

Akanah
Spain

Someone used my name in a reported contribution.

Comments:

stolen

provide a link, please. Akanah

Please look carefully. This ws consists of 2 scanned pages where borders have been added.

I didn �t comment on this WS. Don �t use my name.

5 Jun 2009      

Portugal

Another case?!?
This one of stolen identity?!?
In such a matter of international conspiracy, I�d suggest: This is a case for Sherlock Holmes...

This one doesn�t look too good, though...

5 Jun 2009     

silvia.patti
Italy

We should ask Victor to delete the man who scanned the document...

5 Jun 2009     

alien boy
Japan

Just because something is scanned doesn�t mean it�s been stolen.

You can scan anything - it �s a process that is not limited to stealing things. Please understand the terms before you apply them!

5 Jun 2009     

zailda
Brazil

The problem - at least it �s what I got of it - is that someone commented on the ws using Akanh �s name and s/he said s/he didn �t voted the ws. Is it?

If I got it right it �s another way of being unfair, because people can say what they want and the person whose name is used will pay for it.

5 Jun 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

One more reason to automatically have our name added to the comments. That way nobody will be able to steal our identities.

5 Jun 2009     

eng789
Israel

I agree with manon - our aviatars should show up next to our comments when downloading and also when reporting wss. 
If you are afraid to show who you are - you shouldn �t vote.  Maybe it will make people think twice before voting against a ws without checking out all the details.

5 Jun 2009     

mena22
Portugal

I couldn �t agree more. I really would like that when we vote our names would automatically appear with our comments.

mena

5 Jun 2009     

Cyn.
Argentina

Hi everyone!

Well, just the other day I was going over the reported contributions and I left a comment on the fact that many moderators are leaving comments (some of them of a quite agressive nature Angry) without signing them. Ironically, I pressed send before I had finished and therefore, my name didn �t appear... Embarrassed And since we can �t review a worksheet twice I couldn �t clarify this.

I think our names should appear, definitely!

Have a great Friday!

Cyn

5 Jun 2009