Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Thank you    

Thank you

mariannina
Italy

Thank you

Ciao dear friends my young students thank those who sent them postcards and letters. They asked me to post this picture. Thank you again

5 Jun 2009      

miss noor
Palestine

It is very nice

5 Jun 2009     

magherinis
Italy

Well done! You and your students are really great as well as those who sent lyou etters and postcards!

5 Jun 2009     

mrlypy
Brazil

Great job! I �m finishing my project and very soon I will be sending to all those 25 teachers engaged in the project. Thanks for those who have already sent me thier postcards. DON �T GET DISSAPOINTED WITH MY DELAY, I AM SURELLY GOING TO SEND YOU ALL POSTCARDS.

5 Jun 2009     

eng789
Israel

The postcards are wonderful. Thumbs Up

Ours are just starting to arrive so,  I decided to wait till September to display them because my pupils have been writing back and hopefully we will get a lot more over the summer.

Thanks to all those who are particpating - it �s wonderful to hear from you. 

We are making the world smaller.

5 Jun 2009     

mariamit
Greece

They �re wonderful. I will be sending ours out next week. There are only two or three per school as we have finished classes and are in the middle of Final exams now but I hope to continue  and definitely send more in September. Like Barbara, I will also display them in September.

5 Jun 2009     

petra29
Slovakia

How I can get involved in this project?�

5 Jun 2009     

mariannina
Italy

You give us the address of your school and we send y postcards and letters to your students. Ciao

5 Jun 2009     

cecio_13
Argentina

I WOULD LIKE TO GET INVOLVED TOO!!

5 Jun 2009     

ehelland33
United States

Thanks for posting!  I love how you displayed all the postcards it looks great!  We too are wrapping up with school, but I plan on also displaying the postcards again in the fall and talking about the new ones we receive during the summer months.

Thank you to all the teachers that contributed to this project!  My students really enjoyed writing and receiving the postcards and learned a lot about different places around the world. 

Anyone interested in doing it again or for the first time next school year?  I think next year we �ll have to start a little earlier Tongue.  If your interested e-mail me, [email protected], and I �ll start compiling addresses this summer to be distributed in the fall!!

Thanks again!

Erin

5 Jun 2009     

mariannina
Italy

Hello Erin, I hope you received my students � postcards. Thank you. Ciao

5 Jun 2009     

1    2    Next >