Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > My name is also used for voting    

My name is also used for voting

mena22
Portugal

You �re absolutely right cheezels. I remember having made that comment before and so does Ayse! No one is being nasty here and there is no error in the system. Smile

5 Jun 2009     

Cyn.
Argentina

Ok Cheezels... 

5 Jun 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

I should add though that on a different thread the poster was sure that they did not write that comment next to one of the printables... so in THAT instance it very well could be someone else signing. BUT for the rest of us it really isn �t! Big smile

5 Jun 2009     

victor
Spain

You are right, Cheezels, some printables are being reported for a second time and the website is showing old comments.
I think that the system should not allow to report a worksheet that has been voted previously. We can �t be reviewing the same worksheets every month.

5 Jun 2009     

alien boy
Japan

But what happens if someone actually finds the resource (e.g. a book) that the worksheet was taken from in its entirety? Should we contact you directly with the details? Just a thought (even though I �m pretty sure it wouldn �t happen often)

6 Jun 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

Hi Alien boy... if that happens... which it does... often we PM each other (members) with the link so that people who have not voted can put the link or the reference in. :-)

6 Jun 2009     

alien boy
Japan

Yes, but if it �s after something has been voted on... & it �s been ok �d? That �s what I mean... not during the voting time...

6 Jun 2009     

< Previous   1    2