Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > 0 DOWNLOADS    

0 DOWNLOADS

borna
Croatia

0 DOWNLOADS

Hi everyone,

do you know if the 0 downloads system is till working? I found many blank pages in among the old contributions, and they have 0 downloads since March, and they �re still here? Also, many system abuse by some members who tried uploading blank pages with a description like this: lakfakdjvfb.
Should we report these "worksheets" or just let them stay until .... when?

Thanks,

Sasa

5 Jun 2009      

ironda
Spain

Hi Sasa,

I think that blank pages should be reported if you find them. There �s no need to wait.

5 Jun 2009     

juliamontenegro
Brazil

Well,
I kind of think this may be a system problem... (Correct me if I �m wrong, guys!)
Files not downloaded for 30 days are automatically deleted and just last week I uploaded one worksheet that God only knows why showed up blank and it was promptly deleted when reported.
I, myself, hadn �t noticed it was blank but others did and I could upload it again and now it �s got quite a few points...
Do report these files to the moderators but I believe they have a great deal of work to do and they do it very well in my own opinion, so, lets allow them do those deletings at their own pace. Wink

5 Jun 2009