Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Points    

bebz
Brazil

Hello guys, Could someone help me out? I�m not sure how to get points so I can download exercises.

I sent printable activities, but still, I cant download any activity, how should I do it?

6 Jun 2009      

manonski (f)
Canada

From the FAQ section on top of this page:

FAQ � Why haven�t I got any points?

The points from your uploaded worksheet take 2 days.  Wait two days and you�ll have the points.  Be patient the points will come

I see that you have 0 points. People have to download your printables. One download equals one point.

I suggest you read the links in red on top of the page.

6 Jun 2009     

LA LUNA
Mexico

Your printables need to be downloaded in order to get points. As soon as you get 30 points you �ll become into a premium member. This means you �ll be able to get thirty printables without losing any point. Just be patient okay? Good luck!! Welcome to this wonderful community!

Zoila

6 Jun 2009     

libertybelle
United States

Another reason why the rules should be on this front page.

6 Jun 2009     

alien boy
Japan

or perhaps another reason why people should pay attention when they register?

Edit: from the registration page... points 2 & 3:

• Only registered users can get full access to downloads. After registering you have to send us one of your own printables.
  • Every time your worksheets are downloaded by someone, you´ll get 1 point for your account. You can use your points whenever you want to download other printables.

6 Jun 2009     

pmillerbbkz
United States

I wish there was a paid membership option.  So many great worksheets, and no way to get to them because I have an old operating system that won �t load Word - I �m stuck with Microsoft Works, and this site can �t read that, right???

6 Jun 2009