Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > A call to all members who are going to meet...    

A call to all members who are going to meet...

Damielle
Argentina

Hey choli, I �m also willing to meet these beautiful people!!! What about a mixture of old houses and new buildings and lots of rivers, lakes and and  mountains???? C�rdoba, my beautiful province:

6 Jun 2009     

gilorit
Israel

Good morning ;-)

I will be back at home in July 19 , so if anyone needs a place to stay in Israel - YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME !!!!
Since it is still summer vacation - I promise to take you to tour around. Israel is so beautiful.

Orit;-)

6 Jun 2009     

agkk
Turkey

Hi Everybody,

What a lovely idea to visit each other! If anybody come to Turkey, please do not hesitate to contact me. I �ll be really happy to meet you. You can stay at my home, or my family, or my firends. So there are lots of beds as you see. Turkey is a very beautiful country with bright sun, beaches, historical places. This is also a serious offer. If you can find a cheap flight, do not think the rest.

Ayşe

6 Jun 2009     

maayyaa
Slovenia

Heya,
I haven �t been very active lateyl due to a pile of work and paperwork and now I came across this post. It �s a really nice idea! It reminds me of couchsurfing a bit, but it has a plus as we can meet each other. I love travelling and have done a fair share of it and if time permits I �ll be going back to the States for a while soon.

Have a grea weekend!

6 Jun 2009     

johanne23232
Israel

This really is a wonderful idea! Perhaps in a special area in this site we could have a list of people who would like to exchange visits! I �d also be happy to take part , Israel truly is beautiful as Orit wrote! 

6 Jun 2009     

MrsUH
Germany

Hi,

I �m going to spend some time in St. Ives (Cornwall) and Sidmouth (Devon) in July.

Any ESLprintable-members interested in meeting a German teacher in England??

Please send a pm and let me know.

Greetings from Germany
Ursula

6 Jun 2009     

Kate (kkcat)
Russian Federation

It �s such a great idea!! I �m for it!!!!!Thumbs Up I absolutely agree we should have a place here where people could share their plans to visit some country or maybe a city and  meet with other members!!! WONDERFUL IDEA!

6 Jun 2009     

Aimee/S.
Israel

Hi Orit, Have a great trip!
And you �re all welcome to Jerusalem!!!! Heart 
To stay at my place + interesting/fascinating/incredible/moving/ TOUR!!!!  

6 Jun 2009     

mariamit
Greece

I�d  love to join many of you and also to welcome you here in Kalamata and in my home village. WE have great beaches lots of historic and culture sights and sunshine almost all year round. All of you are welcome to visit hot sunny southern Greece.

Peloponese 045

6 Jun 2009     

sickgeo (F)
Greece

This idea is GREAT. Unfortunately I don �t have a spare room but I would love to be your guide here in Athens or help you find the ideal Greek island for your holidays!!!

6 Jun 2009     

< Previous   1    2