Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > our lives don īt worth    

our lives don īt worth

angelamoreyra
Argentina

our lives don īt worth

I AM SO SAD AND IMPOTENT.YESTERDAY A MATH TEACHER WAS KILLED BECAUSE HE HAD PUT IN EVEDENCE THAT SOME PEOPLE SELL DRUGS TO STUDENTS AT THE SCHOOL CORNER.HE WAS BRUTALLY MURDERED,ALL THE TEACHERS ARE TOO MISERABLE AND FEEL INSECURE AND DEFENCELESS .HERNAN WAS A NICE AND GENTLE GUY,HE WAS ALWAYS WILLING TO HELP AND HE DREAMED OF A DIFFERENT SCHOOL FREE OF DRUGS AND VIOLENCE.TODAY THAT IS JUST A MERE DREAM.I LIVE ONE BLOCK WHERE THE SCHOOL IS AND I CAN ASSURE THAT THESE PEOPLE ARE  VIOLENT ,ARMED AND DRUNKEN.WHEN YOU PASS BY THEY TELL YOU HORRIBLE THINGS,WITHOUT TAKING INTO ACCOUNT THAT YOU ARE A SIMPLE TEACHER I HAVE TO CALCULATE WHEN I HAVE TO CROSS OR LOOK FOR ANOTHER TIME WHEN THEY ARE NOT THERE AND THE POLICE....DON īT DO ANYTHING.IN MY COUNTRY TEACHERS ARE OFTEN HIT BY PARENTS AND STUDENTS.WE ARE EXPOSED TO PHISICAL AND VERBAL AGRESSION.OUR LIVES DON īT WORTH.HERNAN YOU WILL ALWAYS LIVE ON OUR MINDS AND HEARTS.WE īLL MISS YOU....
(pardon for my mistakes I just needed to cry my heart out))

6 Jun 2009      

winky2
United Kingdom

I don īt know what to say :( This is so cruel, so horrible and so unfair.

I am terribly sorry for your loss. Big hugs as there is nothing else I can do.

6 Jun 2009     

alien boy
Japan

That is so sad & horrendous. My sympathy & condolences to you, your colleagues and students... and most of all to Hernan īs family & loved ones.

R.I.P. Hernan. You deserved a better fate.

6 Jun 2009     

Mariethe House
France

I feel so sad for you, your colleagues ..... Your country! what a great shame!
A big hug to you , titila.
MTh�

6 Jun 2009     

Lana.
Ireland

This is heartbreaking and terrible.

I īll pray for him and his family.

I hope media will cover that and something will be done at the school.

My sympathy.

6 Jun 2009     

mena22
Portugal

It īs when I hear about such cruel, terrible events that I know where I live must be a piece of Heaven. I īm really sorry dear titila.

Hugs,
mena

6 Jun 2009     

johanne23232
Israel

My sympathies to you, I pray that something will change there and you can live a tranquil and peaceful life.

6 Jun 2009     

apigle
Italy

The title of your message is not  true, our lives are worth a lot.  Your colleague has gone but  nobody will forget what he did.

6 Jun 2009     

mjotab
Spain

I īm really outraged at the thought of these people capable of killing as a "warning". I admire your colleague and all my sympathies are with his family and friends. I can imagine the feeling of helplessness you feel and only hope that you will eventually get a peaceful school .

6 Jun 2009     

ants
Switzerland

My deepest sympathy for you at this sad time.
You must be feeling so alone...but you īre not...we īre all here for you when you need us.
Your loss is our loss too.
We are thinking of you and your colleagues. Courage!!!
God bless you and keep you safe,
Fiona.

6 Jun 2009     

sickgeo (F)
Greece

My deepest condolences dear Titila. This is so unfair...
God bless you
Georgia

6 Jun 2009     

1    2    3    4    5    Next >