Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Removing exercises from the stds ´notebook    

Removing exercises from the stds ´notebook

HARIM
Morocco

Removing exercises from the stds ´notebook

I wonder if I ´m the only one to have this problem of removing exercises from my students ´pages.I wish I could remove all the exercises that my students have already done and the ones I ´ve sent by mistake.

I thought about removing and then remaking the same groups but it ´s time consuming.Do you have any other suggestions?
Thanks in advance

7 Jun 2009      

Cyn.
Argentina

Dear Harim,
I ´m having the same problem... I included some exercises by mistake and I can ´t erase them...
I did what you mention, erasing the group and generating it again... it WAS time consuming... only to make the same mistake again... LOL
Hopefully, our hero Victor will solve it. I have emailed him some days ago about this matter.
See you around!
Cyn
PS: Your hospitality club thread was a success indeed! Maybe some day we will all get to meet!

7 Jun 2009     

victor
Spain

Hello,

You can remove the exercises. Just go to My groups, then click on the name of the group, then click on the name of a student, and there you ´ll see all the exercises, and next to them, a link "remove this exercise". You can choose to remove it only for that student or the whole group.

7 Jun 2009     

HARIM
Morocco

Thank you Victor for your prompt answer and for everything you do to make our life easy.We owe you a lot.

I think the "remove this exercise" link doesn ´t work because I followed the same steps many times;but each time I do,I receive this message

HTTP 500 - Erreur interne du serveur

There is no problem with all the other links.

Thank you again and have a nice day

7 Jun 2009     

Cyn.
Argentina

Hi Victor and Harim!

I ´ve been trying that tool but this is the error message I get every time... Dead

Microsoft VBScript runtime error ´800a0006 ´

Overflow: ´Cint ´

/assessment/removeexercise2.asp, line 64

It ´s been going on for some time now...

I hope you can solve it dear Victor! Thanks again for everything you do for us! Clap

Cyn

7 Jun 2009