Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > a question    

a question

JulietaVL
Mexico

a question

Hi friends, I only have a question:

Is it possible to upload more than 3 worksheets per day? I tought it was not possible, but I have seen that this member

uploads 5 sheets per day... do you know if the rules changed?

7 Jun 2009      

lomasbello
Venezuela

As far as I know, members could only upload 3 ws per day.  I don not if new members have the opportunity to upload more than 3 per day. I have tried to upload more than 3 per day and the system says to me that I am not  allowed.

7 Jun 2009     

David Lisgo
Japan

I think "per day" means any 24 hour period not a calendar day.

7 Jun 2009     

zailda
Brazil

I saw 4 wss from the same member at the new contributions page at the same day earlier this week (they were all reported as copies) and I wonder if there �s some way to do that. In fact I don �t upload 3 ws a day and sometimes I can �t upload any for a couple of days but I would like to know, just in case...

7 Jun 2009     

me_fig
Canada

I think everything runs on Spain time.  I can only upload 3 worksheets from 6pm my time in Canada to 6pm the next day Canada time.  However (and I will check this the next time I upload) sometimes I don �t upload my worksheet until late.  For example, I upload a worksheet at 1pm on Monday and it will last until 6pm on Tuesday (so 29 hours).  Perhaps that is what causes an overlap and 4 worksheets on the same day.
Does that make sense?

7 Jun 2009     

wakebeauty
Brazil

dear me-fig,

in fact, when u ulpoad a at 1pm on Monday, for instance, this worksheet will only be in the new contribuitions after 6 pm of the same day, so your worksheet doesn �t last 29 hours, but 24 hours, the other 5 hours, the worksheet was �waiting � to enter a a new one.

if you upload at 6: 10 pm, your worksheet will wait 23 hours and 50 minutes to enter, so it won �t last 48 hours, but the normal 24 hours.

so Dear Julieta, let �s use the Canadian time to try to expalin what may caused the 5 uploads, ok? it �s Monday 6:05 , he uploaded 3 wkshts, then on Tuesday he uploaded 2 more, for him it was 2 different days, but for the system they will enter at the same day on Tuesday at 6:00 pm.

I don �t now if it �s a fact, I �m just supposing...

7 Jun 2009     

silvia.patti
Italy

So it �s better to have a look at recent contributions twice or more per day...

7 Jun 2009     

peiolei
Spain

Yes, depending on where you live...

7 Jun 2009