Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > How can I make nicer worksheets and powerpoint presentations?    

How can I make nicer worksheets and powerpoint presentations?

Ju Madeiro
Brazil

How can I make nicer worksheets and powerpoint presentations?

Hi everybory,Embarrassed

I�ve just joined this community and I have noticed that some of the materials are awesome looking.

How can I make worksheets and powerpoint presentations like those. I�ve checked the Magic Vocabulary site and I�ll be joining them shortly. Are there other sites like that?????

Thanks in advance for the help!Thumbs Up

8 Jun 2009      

alien boy
Japan

Just type �tutorial � into the worksheet search box at the top of this (the home) page. You �ll find some great stuff from french frog, HelenMcK & Logos, just for starters!

CHeers,
AB

8 Jun 2009     

zailda
Brazil

Hi!

I �m sure you �ll love this site! To see some great wss with useful tutorials on how to improve your wss and reduce pics, etc... you can visit this link:

http://www.eslprintables.com/buscador/buscar.asp?nivel=any&age=0&tipo=any&contents=tutorial&B1=Search#thetop

To know more useful sites you can check the bookmarks page.

Have a great time here!

Zailda Coirano

8 Jun 2009     

source
Turkey

ALien boy and zailda gave some helpful clues and I can also suggest you to download and examıne the most downloaded wss , as you can get some useful insights...

Katiana
Ana
Spain

see worksheets by Katiana

vanda51
Vanda
contact   website Portugal

"When you give yourself, you receive more than you give."

"Instruction does not prevent wasted time or mistakes; and mistakes themselves are often the best teachers of all."

see worksheets by vanda51

Alenka

contact   website Slovenia

Hi there! I am very grateful for this possibility to share and for your great materials! I like this webpage very much. Though I am not an English teacher, I love to help Slovenian children with English and learn with them in this way. Therefore I prepare some worksheets. I am glad if they could be helpful. You might find some mistakes, because I am not perfect. Sorry for this.

see worksheets by Alenka

evelinamaria

contact   Portugal

Hi! My name is Evelina and I am a teacher of English ... in the Azores! I love teaching!

see worksheets by evelinamaria

gabitza
Gabriela Sandru
contact   Romania

Teaching is fun! I�m a teacher in Romania, addicted to teaching and apparently to ... this website! (and this is my sweet princess!)

see worksheets by gabitza

xani

Portugal

see worksheets by xani

mena22
Filomena Semi�o
contact   Portugal

Hi! I joined this site 7 months ago and I m loving it! I m not easily impressed, but I ve seen such good (and beautiful!!!) work here. What impresses me most though is the companionship,the friendliness I can see here everyday and, ultimately, this great sense of belonging to a very, very special group. Thank you Victor! Thank you all for that! :))*

see worksheets by mena22

domnitza

Romania

French teacher, always loving English.

see worksheets by domnitza

frenchfrog

website France

Frenchfrog is a SHE-frog!!!

I don�t want to see my worksheets anywhere else than on www.eslprintables.com or on my blog. Please, respect my work! Thanks for your understanding!

"Education is not filling a bucket but lighting a fire." William B. Yeats

see worksheets by frenchfrog

svetamarik Svetlana

Russian Federation

Hi! I am an English teacher in Russia and I like teaching very much! �Teaching is the greatest act of optimism�

see worksheets by svetamarik Svetlana

These contributors ws � are most downloaded , but it doesnt mean the rests are not as good as theirs. But their work is really excellent , you can have a look at them.. By the way I want to thank you especially to this 10 member ... They share not because they need points but because of cooperation , thanks a lot for giving inspiration :)

8 Jun 2009