Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > B&W Worksheets    

B&W Worksheets

carlaaguiarsilva
Portugal

B&W Worksheets

Hello my dear friends. I would like to thank you all for your wonderful work! I have some excellent material thanks to you and I don �t know how to turn a coloured WS into a B&W one... It �s better to take copies and I simply don �t know how it �s done! Thank you all, hugs from rainy Portugal, Carla

8 Jun 2009      

anitarobi
Croatia

WELL, IF YOU PRINT THEM ON A BLACK AND WHITE PRINTER OR PHOTOCOPY THE COLOURED VERSIONS IN BLACK AND WHITE, THEY USUALLY COME OUT OK, MAYBE A BIT DARKER, BUT THE PHOTOCOPIER HAS THE LIGHT ADAPTING OPTION... IF THERE �S A LOT OF BACKGROUND IN COLOUR, THEN IT DEPENDS - IF IT �S IN THE FORMAT OF PICTURE, THEN YOU HAVE TO EDIT IT IN THE PICTURE FORMATTING OPTIONS, IF IT �S JUST SHADED TEXT, THEN YOU SHOULD MARK IT USING THE LEFT BUTTON AND THEN FIND FORMAT-BORDERS AND SHADING-SHADING- NO FILL...

I DON �T KNOW IF THIS HELPS, BUT SEND ME A PM IF YOU WANT, AND MAYBE I CAN DO ONE FOR YOU...

ANITA

8 Jun 2009