Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Deleted WS    

Deleted WS

Lancillotta:
Italy

Deleted WS

Hi,
one f my WS has been removed  by moderators because they decided that it is not an esl resource.

That �s ok. Now, if you think it could be useful for you, you can download it (free of charge ) here (my web site) :
It is a writing activity: I often  use it  in class to help my dyslexic students and to motivate the others in using the words we studied together (food, animals, jobs, a reading where they met new words...). It works! Students are really happy to do that. After  inventing their personal wordsearch they exange it and other students have to find the words in the word search. They learn, they have fun, you save  photocopies! 
Have a nice day. It is editable.

9 Jun 2009      

susiebelle
United States

Dear Lancillotta, 

Your attitude is so amazing.  I personally didn �t vote on your WS, but the way you explained the method to use the WS seems to me that there is merit in your contribution. Did you put in this explaination on the description part?
 It is really sweet of you to invite everyone to download your worksheet.  I think everyone should pay attention to your selflessness. You just want to help people- Thanks.Susiebelle 

9 Jun 2009     

anitarobi
Croatia

Dear Lancilotta,

I posted a similar ws here yesterday, with the same aim and several other teaching ideas, but I explained it in the description part, and on the activity sheet/lesson plan itself. If you hadn �t done it, that �s probably why someone thought it wasn �t a good source or whatever.

Anyway, I �m all for it, it �s a great method and I use it very often. You are right, there �s so much you can do with it - your whole class can start from this, and you can actually use it for all knwoledge levels, if you know what you �re doing. It helps spelling, reading, the follow-up activities can involve speaking and writing... it �s just a great teaching idea!

Anita

9 Jun 2009     

sazzag
United Kingdom

Lancillota.  What a refreshing attitude you have.  Smile

And you are right that is a very nice and valid esl exercise.  I �m going to try it.  Thumbs Up

I �m sorry your worksheet got deleted.  As others have suggested it was probably because the description wasn �t clear enough. I �m sure if you want to you can upload it again as it is certainly useful.

9 Jun 2009     

Carla Horne
United States

Hi Lancililota,

I really like it! It should not have been deleted, but your gracefulness is much more appealing than the frustration and saddness that I felt when one of mine was deleted. I applaud you!!

Carla

Hug

9 Jun 2009     

Nabila Manzur
Argentina

you Know what ? i�ll use it today with some sts! I just copied and pasted 2 on the same ws.

It�s a nice idea! thx for sharing dear Lancillota.  Tongue

9 Jun 2009