Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > A mistake    

A mistake

susiebelle
United States

A mistake

Dear Teachers,
I would sadly like to inform you that I have made a big error in one of my contributions.  My contribution yesterday was called "PRONOUNS" .  The title for this worksheet should have been �POSSESSIVE ADJECTIVES �     I have deleted the worksheet and uploaded another one that has been corrected.

Please PM me if you downloaded the first one.  I will either email  you with the corrected version or download 2 of your own printables to �make up � for my blunder.  I am extremely sorry for this mistake.

Sincerely, Susiebelle

9 Jun 2009      

silvanija
Lithuania

Hello,
there was no need for you to delete your ws only because the title was incorrect. You could have used Update this printable that is next to each of your printables. The old ws can be replaced with a corrected one without loosing collected points this way.

Silvana Hug

9 Jun 2009     

Isabelucha
Portugal

Hi there Susiebelle. Silvana is right, you could have made a simple update of your Ws. I downloaded it, but only now did I notice the mistake. It �s ok. Thumbs Up

9 Jun 2009     

valedanilova
Macedonia

Don �t wory dear Susiebelle. Your worksheet is great, you shouldn �t have deleted it :-(..it �s the title only.... I tried to correct it by myself, but I couldn �t....

Anyway, keep up the good work! Have a great day!

Smile

9 Jun 2009