Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning powerpoints > For those who downloaded my PPT “Where is Maria?”, on the topic parts of the house…    

For those who downloaded my PPT “Where is Maria?”, on the topic parts of the house…

xani
Portugal

For those who downloaded my PPT “Where is Maria?”, on the topic parts of the house…

Good afternoon!

Thanks to Silvana, I realized there a mistake on the PPT.  On the slide where Maria is in the bathroom, when we click the button “BATHROOM”, the sentence that appears on the roof of the house says “Yes!!! She is in the bedroom”. So, in order to correct the sentence, you only have to double click the sentence to edit it and write “bathroom” instead of “bedroom”.

Thank you for your attention and sorry for the little mistake Embarrassed … I was so busy making the drawings of the furniture that, at the end, I completely forgot to replace the sentence.  

Greetings from the Azores,

Sandra

9 Jun 2009      

silvanija
Lithuania

Thank you, Sandra. Big smileHug

I have just corrected it.

9 Jun 2009     

soasiglem
France

Thanks so much for telling us and thanks a million for your gorgeous ppt!!!

9 Jun 2009     

cathrine
Spain

Thanks for letting us know, and explaining how to correct it. Don ´t worry about it as your work is so popular and well done we all understand how hard you work and can forgive a small error such as this. Big thank you for such fab. games. Me and my students are big fans.

10 Jun 2009