Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Writing a story ending    

Writing a story ending

Nebal
Lebanon

Writing a story ending

Hello dear ones,

I�m in need of your creativity. Tomorrow I have a writing session and my objective is to teach my 7th grade students how to write an ending for the story " The Little Prince."

So, I�m waiting for your ideas .  One more thing if you  can supply me with the summary of the story ( about a little prince meeting a fox in the forest .......) , i�ll be so thankful.

Nebal

20 Oct 2008      

luisaluisa
Brazil

Dear Nebal,
I�m not sure I know what this story is about but something I did with my students and which might work with yours (depending of course on what it is about) is I gave them The first two paragraphs of a story (Cinderella and The Little Red Riding Hood) and asked them to write the ending of the story as it would be appropriate for the 21st century. Some very interesting things came up, such as Cinderella didn�t want to get married she wanted a carreer, her crystal shoes were too uncomfortable, etc. And they just loved it! I hope that helps.
XOXOXO
Lu�sa

20 Oct 2008     

Victoria-Ladybug
Israel

Hi Nebal,
I found some good sites for you,I believe they can give some ideas./ from The Little Prince Summary / Study Guide.
have a closer look

Victoria

20 Oct 2008