Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Check the ESL cafe! I just posted THIS there ...     

Check the ESL cafe! I just posted THIS there ...

Ivona
Serbia

Heya, Lamerche! The photos are meant to be shared in the cafe over a cup of personal info sweetened with a personal photo. But not on the forum. No, no.
As to the points, you have a point raising this point. To come to the point, i think that points and money are yuck, but the point is that they make the world / site go round! Wink
have a good day! oh, and you�re always free to introduce an ESL topic yourself! give us a challenge!

10 Jun 2009     

source
Turkey

haha I �m like Lamarche .. Mine avatar changes according to my mood too.. I guess there is noone  changes his her avatar as me Dead Tongue sometimes it is me , sometimes my little cousin nearby me sometimes the damn killer who is wanted by interpol . But my first one is a lazy cat lying under the sun , it was great too ... Thanks for the topic and encouragement ivonaa Embarrassed

10 Jun 2009     

LAMERCHE
Spain

Of course I �m free to introduce a topic myself!!! and therefore everyone here is free to show photos or whatever!! ThanksWink

10 Jun 2009     

< Previous   1    2