Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > amazing play !!!    

amazing play !!!

pauguzman
Argentina

amazing play !!!

Hi everybody! I �ve just watched a play called "Cleopatra" with my students. IT IS AMAZING, FUNNY, AND THE MOST IMPORTANT LEARNERS CAN UNDERSTAND IT BECAUSE THEY USE SIMPLE WORDS AND STRUCTURES!!
I really had a wonderful time! Argentininan, Mexican, Chilean And Uruguayan teachers...YOU SHOULD GO WITH YOUR STUDENTS!! Go to this web page and get more information about it ( I don �t know about the others countries , but you can ask them!) http://www.artspot.com.ar/
You can watch on this page that there are activitives that you can do before and after the play, there are songs and a video with the preview. I highly recommend this play
PAULA

10 Jun 2009      

anitarobi
Croatia

I HOPE SOME OF THEM ARE HERE ONLINE TO SEE YOUR PRAISE.

I REMEMBER OUR HIGH SCHOOL ENGLISH TEACHER TAKING US TO THE THEATRE WHEN KENNETH BRANAGH �S THEATRE COMPANY WAS IN ZAGREB (TOO MANY YEARS AGO TO STATE SO PUBLICLY) PERFORMING MIDSUMMERNIGHT �S DREAM - AT THAT TIME WE HAD NO IDEA WHO BRANAGH WAS, BUT WE ENJOYED THE SHOW IMMENSELY - LIVE ENGLISH AND FUN SHAKESPEARE AND FANTASTIC ENERGETIC PERFORMANCES - AMAZING EXPERIENCE... SO, I GET YOUR ENTHUSIASM AND DELIGHT... I LOVE THE MOVIES, BUT A GOOD FILM COMPARED TO A GREAT THEATRE PLAY IS....NO WORDS FOR IT!
Anita

10 Jun 2009     

Nebal
Lebanon

Hi Paula,
Thanks a lot for sending us the link. I have always adored theatre though I haven �t been to it for so long. I watched " Cleopetra, The Queen of the Nile" . I don �t know if it �s the same. Anyways, I �ll check it.
Thanks again,
Nebal

10 Jun 2009     

cecio_13
Argentina

Hi Paula... the play is going to come to my city next week... some of my students have already seen it... They told me that �s great!!!...
Last year I saw Excalibur... It was amazing too!!!...
Did you see it? 
Ceci

10 Jun 2009