Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > MESSAGE FOR ZAILDA . ABOUT A WORKSHEET OF MINE SHE ASKED TO BE REMOVED    

MESSAGE FOR ZAILDA . ABOUT A WORKSHEET OF MINE SHE ASKED TO BE REMOVED

jessicae
Spain

Even when these rules were last updated long after our worksheets had been uploaded and downloaded by several people who thought they were useful and had left nice comments on them?
I mean, since the rules were updated I strictly followed them when uploading a worksheet, but by the time I uploaded those worksheets , the rules were not so strict, and many of us uploaded material containing words in our own language, and there was no problem in doing that.

12 Jun 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

Jessicae, I could tell you that several members here updated their sheet to make them respectful of the rule. I suggest you change what is wrong with it and upload it again.

12 Jun 2009     

zailda
Brazil

If you have ws that don �t fit the current site rules, I strongly recommend to update or delete them, or they may be reported.

Have a nice Thrusday

Zailda Coirano

12 Jun 2009     

victor
Spain

Hi,
It is very easy to change the spanish words and upload it again.

12 Jun 2009     

Anna P
Brazil

Zailda was absolutely correct in reporting your worksheet, Jessicae.  Not many members, moderators or not, sign their name when they report. She did it because she is fair and was sure that she was doing the right thing - and I back her up.  Like Manon (and many others) I also check very carefully before making a decision and, if I am not mistaken, I have also voted to remove your ws.  Please reupload it without the Spanish  words. 

12 Jun 2009     

zailda
Brazil

Thanks for the supporting!

I have only one more question before finishing this topic: if other moderators voted to remove the ws and left comments, why is this topic directly pointing to me?

No need to answer, just to think about.

Have a great evening

Zailda Coirano

12 Jun 2009     

susiebelle
United States

I also feel Zailda was correct in reporting this worksheet.  Jessicae will hopefully get more points when she downloads the proper full-English version.  I don �t think that pointing out Zailda for critism is helping anybody.   Zailda was not the only one who voted for the removal of the worksheet.  She was simply courageous enough to leave her name when she first reported the worksheet. The rules have always been the same  in regards to another language being posted here.  As far as I know, that has never changed or become more strict.   If I would have noticed this ws �s Spanish, I would have reported it, too. 

Have a great Day, and reupload the worksheet- It�s really no big deal. 

12 Jun 2009     

< Previous   1    2