Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > File size    

File size

billie116
Canada

File size

Hi!

I created a worksheet and managed to get it under 300k (299k actually) and I can�t upload it because the site says that my file is too large.

I really don�t know what I can do to reduce the size of it, I removed everything that was not necessary and there are no heavy pictures in my worksheet.

I was just wondering why it doesn�t work because my file has 299k!

Thanks!

21 Oct 2008      

gloriawpai
Brazil

billie116

If you don�t mind sending it to me, I can reduce it for you. [email protected]

21 Oct 2008     

wolfy
Chile

Billie

I had the exact same problem, after hours of reducing images, and feeling quite chuffed about getting the file down to 299kb. �I couldn�t upload it. :( It seems that the max is 298kb, or has someone had a problem with that too. �My suggestion would be to split it into 2, and then add some more images. :)

Kevin

21 Oct 2008     

Logos
Malaysia

The main reason why files are so big is usually because of the size of the illustrations.  I have uploaded a 51 page document that was purely text and it did not exceed 200kb.  There are many methods to reduce the size of illustrations and I suggest that you look at this worksheet and it may help http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=107849#thetop 

21 Oct 2008