Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning powerpoints > THE SPIN THE WHEEL GAMES (BATHROOM OBJECTS AND OCCUPATIONS)    

THE SPIN THE WHEEL GAMES (BATHROOM OBJECTS AND OCCUPATIONS)

evelinamaria
Portugal

THE SPIN THE WHEEL GAMES (BATHROOM OBJECTS AND OCCUPATIONS)

Probably you �ve already noticed that some slides are not working, because I simply forgot to remove the exit animation to some of the words. So here are the instructions to fix these ppts.
First you have to go to "Slide show" and choose "Custom animation". (my ppt software is a Portuguese version)...
Second, from the �Custom animation menu� (on the right) you must remove the exit effect (the red one) So, you just have to click on it and remove it.
If you do this procedure in each slide, it will work perfectly.
(Thanks to those who called my attention, specially Gabitza, Baby, Gloria and Amna)

Evelina

13 Jun 2009      

moravc
Czech Republic

Darling, I am probably stupid.
I tried, but not succeeded. My powerpoint it in my mother tongue and it looks different...
Would you mind posting the links to all your CORRECTED, UPDATED games of this kind...

I cannot fix it... and maybe there are more teachers who prefer to spend  their points to trying to mend the game ...

13 Jun 2009     

evelinamaria
Portugal

You remove only the red tag near the correct answer. Just as you can see in the example.

13 Jun 2009     

AHHA
Belarus

I �ve tried the last PPT, and it works OK.

13 Jun 2009     

mjotab
Spain

Thanks a lot for your warning.  I �ll see to it just now.
Big hugSmile

13 Jun 2009