Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > from heart to heart    

from heart to heart

Aimee/S.
Israel

from heart to heart

Good evening dear friends,
I �d like to tell you about a nice project that has been carried out at my school last week. All the kids in the school have been given the opportunity to meet a member of the staff for what has been called "a heart to heart meeting". Each kid met one member of the staff for an intimate moment - and what is special and touching is that the janitor, cleaners and the security guards were invited to participate to this project, too, and did it with happiness and excitement!  
Thanks for reading my message!
Love - Aimee

14 Jun 2009      

mena22
Portugal

What a fantastic idea Aimee! We �re usually in a rush and never have time to communicate with our students in the true sense of the word.

Thanks for sharing it with us! The picture is lovely, student and teacher! Wink

Hugs,
mena

14 Jun 2009     

johanne23232
Israel

Hi Aimee, how lovely! the picture is beautiful and the project too. In fact we do something similar at my school, and it carries on all year long. All the staff, including Janitor, cleaning staff, security staff, dining room workers, etc, take part. It is fantastic for everyone, kids and staff alike! 

14 Jun 2009     

eng789
Israel

What a terrific idea!  One on one.  I �m sure the kids loved it.  Thumbs Up 

14 Jun 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hello Aimee
That is a brilliant idea, full of sense and I believe everyone gets in. Fortunately you work in such a school.
The photo is awesome, you look terrific.

14 Jun 2009     

Victoria-Ladybug
Israel

What a great idea Aimee!
Lovely picture!
You look terrific!

14 Jun 2009     

MartaZ
Poland

Aimee, I also believe it �s a BRILLIANT! Especially that there are children who really need such one-to-one attention, which they often don �t realise. Children need to see and feel that you perceive them as individuals.
It sounds wonderful! Thanks a lot for sharing the idea!!! GOOD LUCK!
All the best,
Marta

14 Jun 2009     

QueenJade
Netherlands

Hi Amie! What a lovely idea!! I �ve never heard of something like this!! It must be such a lovely activity for the students and the teachers.... so touching!
You both look soo beautiful in the pic Amiee! And I guess you are wearing one of the gorgeous neckleaces you once showed here!

Hugs!

14 Jun 2009     

wakebeauty
Brazil

Great project, great pic, great teacher, great student!!!!

Did the SS meet you at school or somewhere else?

thx a lot for sharing this great project...

14 Jun 2009     

ants
Switzerland

Do share this with others over in the caf� forum!!
Thanks for a wonderful picture and project!!Thumbs Up
Fiona.

14 Jun 2009     

ants
Switzerland

I tried to send you a PM but it didn �t work?
Is there a problem?

14 Jun 2009     

1    2    Next >