Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Why is My New Worksheet being Reported?    

Why is My New Worksheet being Reported?

susiebelle
United States

Why is My New Worksheet being Reported?

My new ws called "AMAZING FACTS - BLACKLINE COPYMASTER" http://www.eslprintables.com/printablereview.asp?code=494734#thetop
has been reported as being empty or corrupt. 
 I am not sure why someone has done this because the download is not empty and it is not corrupt.    I really like the new reporting system but now there is no place on the moderator �s board to speak up for false claims against someone. What should I do??

Susiebelle

14 Jun 2009      

Mar (itxasobcn)
Spain

Dear Susiebelle,

Tell Victor. He �ll know who reported it. I �ve downloaded your ws in colour and it �s really good.
Don �t worry, people will see it �s some kind of revenge (again) but don �t worry, this kind of behaviour is going to stop pretty soon.

Meanwhile we will vote for your ws to stay because there �s no reason to be deleted. You are allowed to upload the same version in b&w the same day.
So, there �s nothing wrong with it.

Huge hugs,

Mar

14 Jun 2009     

ants
Switzerland

Hi Susiebelle,

I �ve also downloaded your worksheet in colour and it �s great!!
Don �t worry...I �m sure Victor will be able to help and you �ll have your worksheet back again
in no time.Thumbs Up

I �ll vote that it stays too!!
Hugs,
Fiona.

14 Jun 2009     

eng789
Israel

Hi,  I sent you a PM  -  its a great ws. 

14 Jun 2009     

susiebelle
United States

This may have been the reason my worksheet got reported.  I did not download this BLACKLINE COPYMASTER until the next day because I was at my upload limit ( On the 12th, I had already sent 3 contributions)  I had to wait to send this reported ws the next day.  But still, should it have been reported for even this reason?

14 Jun 2009     

sazzag
United Kingdom

When you go to "send a printable" and it comes up with "The Rules" you will see that one of them is that you can upload a black line version of a worksheet only on the same day as the colour one.  This is so people have a choice of which one to download.  Hope this helps.

14 Jun 2009     

moravc
Czech Republic

I was sure you were not trying to cheat. I voted against removing.
If you reach the limit of uploads and you are forced to upload the BW the following day, please state it in the description of the contribution.
This can prevent the file to be reported.

I was very happy to find both 1st and 2nd contributions today, because I missed it yesterday... I suppose you made more users happy :-D

Thanks for an excellent worksheet!

14 Jun 2009     

David Lisgo
Japan

I voted against deleting it because it was reported for the wrong reason, but I was unsure whether it was greyscale or a blackline master.

14 Jun 2009