Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > need personal help from you!    

need personal help from you!

melise
France

Dear, dear Marieth�,

... Confused  I �m very sad for you ...

I can only try to feel what you must feel and it �s neither comfortable nor reassuring...
hopefully from the outside it �s easier to be confident (I �m not saying easy though, I don �t want you to feel lonely).
I think the best I can do is send you looooooots of warm, comforting fuzzies, and I also want to tell you that if you need to talk/or write, you know where to find me. I �m here.
look at all the love and support you �ve already got, isn �t it great ?! Smile

Cheers,

Elise

15 Jun 2009     

cecio_13
Argentina

Dear Marieth�... don �t feel lonely...here you have lot of friends... keep positive. NEVER GIVE UP!!! Kisses from Argentina, Ceci.

15 Jun 2009     

GIOVANNI
Canada

Dear Mariethe:

The best thing I could recommend is that you share what you feel.  Don �t go through this on your own.  A whole community of friends is here for you.   When you feel down just get in touch with someone.  Look at all the messages you have received.  Many people care about you and want to help you through this.   We are here for you.
I have found that  speaking to my family and friends has helped me through some hard times.

A quote from Aftab � �This too shall pass � �.  

Take care.

15 Jun 2009     

freddie
Canada

Dearest Mariethe

I burnt out last winter around December. I decided to quit my management position in my school and now I am only teaching part time. I spent 3 months just resting...and thinking about what would make me feel better, I remembered what feeds my energy and my spirit and tried to do a little more of those things. I would recommend lots of that. Now I am in Canada for a 2 month holiday and I am feeling almost my old self though in December I couldn �t have believed it so take care of yourself and this too will pass :)

A big hug from

Freddie

15 Jun 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi Mariethe
I have sent you a pm.

See, how life is wonderful,
see, how many positive and wonderful answers you have got here
see, how much you can rely on your friends
see, how much we all have to fight
see, how difficult it is sometimes

see, that we are all on your side.

Stand up, smile, pray, cry, do whatever you feel like, then say aloud
I AM HERE AGAIN

15 Jun 2009     

Anna P
Brazil

My dear friend,
Never forget that you have many friends who are sending you positive thoughts. You are not alone in this difficult time that you will soon overcome.  Please do not leave this community where you are so well liked by all.
Here �s a Warm Fuzzy for you!

love,
Anna

15 Jun 2009     

johanne23232
Israel

Dear Mariethe, how wonderful that you are sharing and opening up, it �s such an important step in recovery.  Professional help is very important, along with all the good advice you �ve been given here.  Hope you can start to look at the small things in life that give you pleasure, in the end they are what happiness is all about!  our profession is such a tough one and demands so very much from us...we are all in the same boat! 
I hope you will keep sharing with us everything you are feeling and going through, it will give us all strength.   A rose for you...to remember what beauty there is around us!

15 Jun 2009     

ants
Switzerland

I �ve just got to know you and would miss you, like the others, terribly. You �re not alone with feeling tired and down...we all go through that and as you can see, we all rally around and are there for each other!! Please, make some time for yourself if you can, that helps.
Keep positive about life, and please, don �t leave the forum!!
Hugs,
Fiona. xxx

15 Jun 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3