Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > THANK YOU ALL.....    

THANK YOU ALL.....

Mariethe House
France

THANK YOU ALL.....

I don �t know who sent this gif but I have taken it to thank you all because it looks so cheerful to me and this is how my heart is feeling right now after reading all your messages!!
Tahk you to all of you  who wrote on this message board!
 Thank you to all of you who private messaged me and  shared with great sincerity their experience of the same kind!
  Thank you to all all of you who encouraged me , comforted me , gave me their opinion and their advice...;
 Thank you for opening up your hearts so very sincerely!
  Thank you for this great site which allows friendship , more than friendship, to travel the world!
  Thank you Victor of course! You probably didn �t know the extent of the importance your site was going to take when you first had the idea of it!
  Thank you to my depression which has somehow allowed all this circulation of LOVE! After all, the world is not lost if, at one click of a finger , lots of people from all those different parts of the world can suddenly react and find words and say them, write them and send them to the person in need!
i love you all and you are so necessary to me!
Thank you. Marieth�
Thread i am referring to:http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=9460

15 Jun 2009      

Nebal
Lebanon

Oh dear,
 No words  can express my sincere gratitude and appreciation for the overwhelming love and kindness you showed to us in this warm message.  
Mariethe, you are a great pleasure to have, a precious  treasure to keep.

We love you too and you are sooooo important to us.
Thank you so much.
If the only prayer you say in your whole life is �thank you �,
that would suffice.
~
Meister Eckhart, German Philosopher~

Hugs,
Nebal

15 Jun 2009     

petili
Bulgaria

Thank you Mariethe for your kind words

We don �t know each other personally here but it �s a great comfort that you can rely on so many wonderful people here who are ready to  give a hand to you whenever you need help and say a nice word to comort you or give advice or.... it �s terrific to have all of you near me even without Knowing you in personal

Thank you so much for your help. I Know I have become a better teacher since I became a part of you. I deeply appreciate everything you do, everything is great!

Best regards
Petya

15 Jun 2009     

Zora
Canada

I wish I could have replied to your post yesterday but I wasn �t online...

Firstly, you need to stay as positive as possible.

Secondly, I �d like to say do NOT worry about what is going to happen in a few months. Relax, take each problem day by day and you will find that very slowly your enthusiasm will come back...

And sometimes, as I wont to do when I am depressed and feeling overworked... just give in to the feelings, let out the frustration - shout at the cows, hit a punching bag, talk to somebody... or complain to somebody... anything to get the feelings out there and off your chest... Whatever you do, do not bottle it up inside, it just makes things worse...

And thirdly, think of the people that admire you, and all the wonderful stuff your kids have achieved.

And fourth... you know I admire you, you are lovely, kind, good hearted, with a wonderful sense of humour... and we are all allowed to be sad sometimes. So here �s a hug from me to you.

15 Jun 2009     

Isabelucha
Portugal

Mariethe! We have to thank YOU. You are very important to everybody around here and certainly you have loads of friends and family and Students who absolutely adoore you! I �m sure of it! Keep on shining that bright light of kindness and sweetness!

A small kiss to you!

0034.gif Bear image by buyer111us

15 Jun 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi dear
Just to say

15 Jun 2009     

mariannina
Italy

We love you, but there is a little great person who loves you more more more...your grandaughter!  Big smile I �m sure she is the apple of your eye, enjoy her love.

Ciao

15 Jun 2009     

anaisabel001
Spain

Thanks for your lovely post. 

15 Jun 2009