Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > songs    

songs

samsunmustafa
Turkey

songs

dear colleugues I �m looking for some active songs which may entertain students and their parents as well because Im gonna make the students sing them before their parents at the end of the year.Level is not important.They are between 12-14.I dont want children songs.I dont know a lot about songs and want you inform me some entertaininig and pop songs that are suitable for schools.Please inform me .

16 Jun 2009      

Victoria-Ladybug
Israel

some Links for you...

16 Jun 2009     

Tata_Teacher
Brazil

Hi, 

There is a 5-page list of song suggestions with several different topics in one of my worksheets:

You �ll surely find something suitable for your event in that list.

Have a nice day! :-)

16 Jun 2009     

darryl_cameron
Hong Kong

I did "What a wonderful World" by Louis Armstrong with kids that age once. Simple but beautiful lyrics, so they can learn it easily. Whats more, you can sing that song off key (as I did) and it still sounds good!
It �s a song that you can put actions to like ...

�I see friends shaking hands saying, how do you do �

Cheers

16 Jun 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

You might find  somethings here.

A useful collection of sites, audios and printables for using songs in your ESL teaching

http://www.mediafire.com/?ct0em4znuih

16 Jun 2009     

eflmon
Poland

I highly recommend Que Sera Sera by Doris Day (you can listen to the song on youtube).
I personally love teaching it, and actually taught it today! It �s easy to learn, students pick up the melody very quickly and many parents might know it, as it is an oldie;-)

Que Sera Sera is amongst my worksheets,�where�you�can�find�also�Norwegian�Wood�by�The�Beatles�and�a�couple�of�Christmas�songs� http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=142520#thetop

Have good fun with singing with your students in English!

Monika

16 Jun 2009