Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > May be a stupid question but I want to know ?    

May be a stupid question but I want to know ?

Julia*
Germany

May be a stupid question but I want to know ?

Hello everyone! I have a question. 2 days ago I started to download ws (from the new ones of the day that are actually for free when you are a premium member) at 23.40 p.m. and finished it at 00. 20 a.m. I downloaded only 16 printables. After that I found out that 9 points would be subtracted, but I still have all my points. The question is when the points are subtracted? At the end of the month or after downloading? 

17 Jun 2009      

Daiane
Brazil

Hi Julia!

The points are substracted every day, but you have to pay attention because the hour change according to the country. Here in Brazil, for example, it �s hapen 7:00 p.m.

You have to discover what time it �s happen in your country. ok?

Have a nice day!

17 Jun 2009     

Abbes_Z
Morocco

Hi Julia,

This happened to me, too, when i became a premium member.. You had better keep in mind the time gap between your country and Spain and make sure midnight in Spain is the end of free downloads of the day.. You lose points everyday you download non-free worksheets.. You still have all your points but you �ll see the number of downloads, below, which you �ll have to substract out of the sum total points..

So, be careful not to use up all your points.. 

�Wishing you a great day, Smile

Abbes

17 Jun 2009     

hedgehog
France

New worksheets

As a premium member (with more than 30 points) you can download 30 of the NEW  printables for free.(No points needed)
Today, you have 30 free downloads left.

this is the message I �ve got under my points, just above the new worksheets, so I understand that you can you download new worksheet for nothing when you are a premium member

Anne

17 Jun 2009