Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Looking for the German language teachers ´ site    

Looking for the German language teachers ´ site

yuliya888
Ukraine

Looking for the German language teachers ´ site

Hello! I really adore this website. 1 mln thanks to the creator of it!!!!! The matter is that I work as English language teacher at school, where pupils study two foreign languages: German and English. I shared my impressions of this site with teachers of German. They were really jealous, and one of them asked me if I knew about the similar site for teachers of German language. I will be very grateful if you give some information about the existance of such site. Smile

18 Jun 2009      

douglas
United States

Sorry Yuliya,

I don ´t know any other site like this one.  Please let me know if you do find a good German site, I could probably use it.

18 Jun 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

I don ´t know a single word of German so can ´t really perform an effective search. There are lots of sites collected here about things German including dozens of German languge site. browse them and let us know if you come across any good one.

http://www.uni.edu/becker/German2.html

I do have another list of sites for learning German that I ´ll PM you and you can have a look.

18 Jun 2009     

Spagman63
Hong Kong

Aftab,
nein-no, ja-yes  Now you know two words in German. lol  Here is a whole sentence: Wo ist dein kugelshcriber?  Where is your pen? :)

18 Jun 2009     

yuliya888
Ukraine

Thank you very much for advice, Aftab. I appreciate your help. Hope, it will be very useful to my colleagues.Thumbs Up

18 Jun 2009     

pepelie
United Kingdom

http://www.languagesonline.org.uk/

This is an interactive website which you could possibly use.  No worksheets I ´m afraid though.  I used it a lot when I was teaching in a secondary school England.

It ´s also good for teachers of French, Spanish and Italian.

Have a look and see what you think.

18 Jun 2009     

elderberrywine
Germany

www.4teachers.de  is one of those sites. It ´s mainly for German teachers who teach all sort of subjects, so not quite what you are looking for, but there is quite a large section called
"Deutsch als Fremdsprache" (German as a foreign language)
where you will find things.
You have to register, but you don ´t have to upload in order to download, if you know what I mean ;-)

18 Jun 2009     

yuliya888
Ukraine

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH for help!
And good luck in your not easy work.

18 Jun 2009     

Buschbaby
South Africa

Hi there!

I am a Native English Speaker but also speak German fluently and since living in Germany I have been teaching English. The website I found similar to this, but with not nearly as many worksheet is www.kico4u.de. You have to pay to be a member though.
Hope this help!

18 Jun 2009