Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > ARE U STILL WORKING FOLKS!!!    

ARE U STILL WORKING FOLKS!!!

Princess.Fiona
Argentina

LOLLOL

OHH MY.........

What is this picture doing here? that �s not proper for this forum!
Maybe the fact that Turkish people don �t see girls in bikini as often as other people (because they are all wraped around with tunics! ).. this kind of pics make them get �excited � with a pic of ladies with almost no clothes!!! Gosh!

20 Jun 2009     

Missfrancisca
Spain

this is not the correct place for this picture, we talk about teaching here.

20 Jun 2009     

serene
Greece

please Cuchinerita, remove your post
I agree that this picture shouldn �t have been posted here but I think we shouldn �t get hysterical.
Have a good night / day everybody
serene

20 Jun 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

Now, let me see if I understand: is it the picture or the place of the picture? Would it have been ok if it had been posted in the cafe?
Just asking because a couple of weeks ago, I remember seeing a lot of pictures of males in the cafe and I don �t remember seeing anyone getting insulted by it.

20 Jun 2009     

serene
Greece

Hi Manon

I personally don �t like similar pictures of either males or females being posted anywhere on this site and I remember a few people disapproving of those male pictures as well. But I insist that we shouldn �t make things worse with even more insulting comments.

20 Jun 2009     

libertybelle
United States

We �re teachers here - I try to set a good example and teach my girls that they are not sex objects. This kind of picture would be forbidden on any teaching site.

20 Jun 2009     

bibby
China

this picture is a disgace!!! i am outraged. the next time you decide to put a degrading picture on the forum could you please make sure they have less clothes on? hahahahahahah

lighten up

20 Jun 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

You are totally right Manonski!

20 Jun 2009     

Nebal
Lebanon

Dear teacher,

I do realize how excited you feel about your vacation, but posting such a picture in the forum board would be a great mistake. I know we are human beings , but remeber we are much more than that, we are teachers. We should present a good model to our students, and be more aware of our actions. Moreover, such a picture belongs to the cafe table. Here, in the forum board, we share our teaching experiences. Right!!

It �s not a problem to reconsider what you �ve done. Once, I posted sth. here, and a good teacher attracted my attention to a certain fact. Believe me, I reconsidered it and removed it directly. I felt really relieved afterwards. We always learn, dear.

I hope you take the same step.Smile

All the best,

Nebal

20 Jun 2009     

alien boy
Japan

Have a great holiday Mem!

Be careful though... if this is a sample of the pictures on your computer you could get in a lot of trouble... they look somewhat too young to me... maybe the expression �gaol-bait � is something you haven �t heard of?

It would be a good idea to use a little more tact when posting pictures both here & in the �Teachers � Cafe � as it would be very easy for you to get the wrong reputation.

Have fun, but think twice!
AB

20 Jun 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >