Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > recovering downloads    

recovering downloads

mariadacruz
Portugal

recovering downloads

Thanks again to all the lovely and generous teachers that have been so kind to share their useful worksheets and powerpoints on this great site. They �ve been a great help to me and I will always be thankful to you. You can count on me too if necessary.
Today I tried to download two worksheets that aroused my curiosity but I had no more downloads left. Can anybody tell me if it is still possible to get them and what I should do?  I �m talking about "Literary Elements" by Cintia Arguibay and "Speaking Assessment" by Margarida Neves.

Have a nice weekend!

20 Jun 2009      

mariadacruz
Portugal

My problem is that these worksheets disappear the next day when I get more points to make new downloads.
My question is probably silly but ... how can I find them easily the next day?

20 Jun 2009     

eng789
Israel

Do this:

Search worksheets, lesson-plans, flashcards...

Level: Age: Type:

Contents:  
Enter here the contents you are looking for (phrasal verbs, halloween,...)

and you will find them.

20 Jun 2009     

miyoko71
Morocco

Hi!
I see that you still have points, so if you have consumed your 30 free dowloads, you still can use your points , one point will be reduced from your points for each download.

20 Jun 2009     

mariadacruz
Portugal

Hi eng789

Thanks for your help. I will download them tomorrow when I get more points.
I �m still learning, you know...

Have a nice day!

20 Jun 2009