Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > My credits are gone!!!    

My credits are gone!!!

Rog�rio_A_T
Brazil

My credits are gone!!!

Hi folks,

I am a new member, so I don �t know how it works exactly. I became a member, made some uploads and became a premium member with 50 points. As premium it said that I could download 30 new printables without losing points(30 a day). I hadn �t downloaded 30 and my credits were already over, all the 50.
Can somebody tell me what happened please?

Thanks in advance.

21 Jun 2009      

lomasbello
Venezuela

I saw you still have your 50 points. The thing is you can dowload 30 printables as a premium member but the printables have to be the recent ones. If not, of course your points will be discounted.

21 Jun 2009     

Rog�rio_A_T
Brazil

Hi there!

Thanks for answering!
I first clicked on " Show all recent contributions" and chose some printables, downloaded 21 (all of them had "As a premium member you can download this worksheet free of charge"). After the next attempt to download, there was this message: "You have 50 points and you have made 50 downloads."

Gosh!

21 Jun 2009     

Pakalnute
Lithuania

Hello, I want to ask. I am a new user here, have sent some printables of mine, there are already 7 downloads, but I haven �t received any points for that? when will I get them?

21 Jun 2009