Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Downloads    

Downloads

xiribitata
Portugal

Downloads

As each day we �ve got 30 free downloads, yesterday night I downloaded some and despite of not having used all my 30 free downloads I was very surpreised I saw the numbers of my downloadings.
If I didn �t got all the 30 downloads how can it be added 16 downloads in my account? Can someone help me, please? 

24 Jun 2009      

meuge
Argentina

I don �t  know...Ermm
 Has it been a time change due to Summer? May be you did it before midnight?

24 Jun 2009     

S.O.S.
Portugal

Hi,

here in Portugal recent contributions are updated at 23:00 and not at midnight.  You might have downloaded those worksheets after that hour.

24 Jun 2009     

funny4u
Yemen

Hwo can I download these worksheets,please help me

25 Jun 2009     

calvobeatriz
Spain

Hello! I am unsuccessfully trying to download some worksheets, when I finally learnt I had to upload my own before starting downloading, I tried to, again unsuccessfully, upload my own materials. There is a message error saying it does not recognise my document (which is a .doc). Can anyone help me please? Also, one question: are we entitled to one download per one upload? I could not understand the rules very well... thanks!
Beatriz

25 Jun 2009