Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Question    

Question

szamoca
Hungary

Question

Hi,
I �m quite new on this site with a few WSs waiting to become a premium member.       Can any of you tell me how long does a WS stay among the new ones?
Thanks a lot.

24 Jun 2009      

libertybelle
United States

It stays "a recent contribution" for 24 hours.

L

24 Jun 2009     

bebz
Brazil

Hello, you will become a premium member when you get 30 downloads. then you will be able to upload 30 ws per day.Smile 

24 Jun 2009     

txellalalluna
Andorra

30 free ws per day from the recent contributions section only. the others still cost points.

24 Jun 2009     

yenn
Mexico

oh! you are a premium member now!

Congrats! Star

25 Jun 2009     

no name
Turkey

sorry, how can i get 30 points? could you help me?

25 Jun 2009     

anitarobi
Croatia

No name, you get 30 points as soon as people download any of your work/works 30 times... 1 download of your ws=1 point for you. When you have 30 points, you can download any of the new materials from the left column, near the forum, for free, and you won �t lose any of your points. Whenever you download one of people �s older wss/ppts/online exercises, you lose a point of your own. Just keep contributing from time to time and follow the rules of the website, and pretty soon you �ll be downloading and uploading things without having to think about points.... good luck!

Anita 

25 Jun 2009