Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > 30 Downloads    

30 Downloads

dellcomputer
United States

30 Downloads

I had thirty-nine points and I thought that 30 points meant I could download 30 things per day and now I checked and happen to be out of points. What is up? How can I download worksheets and verb charts for my students? Any ideas or anything anyone could tell me would be greatly appreciated.

26 Jun 2009      

pauguzman
Argentina

You can download 30 worksheets of the recent contributions, and no points will be discount if you do that. However, If you download old ws, your points will be discount..
hope it will be useful, PAULA

26 Jun 2009     

lomasbello
Venezuela

As a premium member you can download 30 ws but only the recent ones.  If not, your point swill be discounted like it happened.

26 Jun 2009     

Jayho
Australia

Take a look at the FAQs for the answers to your questions.  You �ll find a lot of good information there.

26 Jun 2009     

David Lisgo
Japan

You have zero points because no one has yet downloaded any of your worksheets.
Try making more worksheets and uploading them.

26 Jun 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

I don �t know how you had 39 points since none of your printables has been downloaded yet.
Were some of your printables deleted? Maybe you lost your points that way.

26 Jun 2009     

dellcomputer
United States

Thank you, many printables were deleted. Thank you for the help and I have uploaded more printables.

26 Jun 2009