Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > canada     

canada

Nabila Manzur
Argentina

canada

are english and french official languages? can u tell me pls in with cities people speak french ?
thanks in advance

have a nice day!!!
naby

22 Oct 2008      

izabelbello
Brazil

Dear Stexstme,

I�ve never been to France or Canada before, but I know that they are both beautiful countries.
I had the opportunity to study in a French school here in Rio and I can say that I love the sound of the words in French, sounds wonderful !! Unfortunatelly there�s a long time since I�ve spoken French and I forgot many, many words, not to say almost everything. Ermm
I know that some people here also dream of settling down in Canada, too. They say it�s a good place to live and work.

Hugs from Brazil,
Izabel

22 Oct 2008     

Zora
Canada

The main French areas are Quebec (Montreal, Quebec City, Laval... ) and northern part of the province of New Brunswick. There are small French communities scattered around the country though, mostly in the east like Hull, Ontario which is on the border between Quebec and Ontario. Also, there is St. Boniface in Winnipeg and officially Ottawa (the capital) is billingual too.

22 Oct 2008     

Nabila Manzur
Argentina

stexstme &Zora - f

Thanks a lot for your explanations! I got it now!Thumbs Up

23 Oct 2008