Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > To advertise or to NOT advertise?!     

To advertise or to NOT advertise?!

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

To advertise or to NOT advertise?!

Guys, I �d hate to come here and just  �advertise � my WSs (as I am doing now?!) heheheh!

It �s just that there was a recent question here on the forum regarding the uses of SUBJECTIVE or OBJECTIVE pronouns, mainly when to use ME or I. http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=9779

That got me thinking if I would know exactly when to use them, and I got to the conclusion that things are not sooo clear as one may think!! heheheh

So, it took me a while to search and find all the situations that things could get tricky and how to solve the doubts, in the end, I was able to put all into a worksheet, which had to be divided into 3 parts, and they are all in today �s contributions and in my personal page. Again, I really don �t mean to advertise my worksheet, just the importance of knowledge on such a simple (yet tricky) subject.

Thanks and have a nice weekend, folks!
Wink

27 Jun 2009      

anitarobi
Croatia

Hi, Bruna, I had already downloaded the ws and found it very useful, so I �ll turn a blind eye to self-advertising hereWink... I just wanted to tell you I tried this link anyway, but there seems to be sth wrong with it. The ws is fine, but the link you posted here doesn �t work on my PC! Just wanted to let you know - check it, and if everything is fine, just wipe out my comment.... Thanks for working on a topic we were discussing here.

27 Jun 2009     

ants
Switzerland

I had problems with the link too?Smile

You �re doing very well indeed...continue and make some more worksheets!!
Hard work pays off in the end!!Thumbs Up
Fiona.

27 Jun 2009     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

Thanks for the replies, girls! I have fixed the link, it was a questions in the GRAMMAR AND LINGUISTICS page, with the �ME OR I � title.

I �m glad you liked my WS, I loved the compliments and for sure will keep making more worksheets and putting effort into it! Not just because I think my stds deserve it, but because I know that I must catch up to the site �s level of quality. All your work is just too good!

Have a nice weekend!

27 Jun 2009