Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Good Morning everyone...    

Good Morning everyone...

Greek Professor
Greece

Good Morning everyone...

JUST IN TO SAY HELLO... AND WISHING THAT EVERYONE IS WELL..

I �m on holiday now,.......Enjoying the drowsy sun today...
at my holiday house..
I hope you are all well...

28 Jun 2009      

anitarobi
Croatia

Have a nice one.... take in some sun for those of us who are suffering the rain...enjoy yourself!

28 Jun 2009     

ants
Switzerland

Enjoy your break!!
I �m soon off to Scotland for my break...even if it rains...I don �t care...just want to see something new and meet and make new friends!!Smile
Hugs,
Fiona.

28 Jun 2009     

anitarobi
Croatia

Oh, Fiona, have a lovely time... enjoy Scotland - one of those parts of the world I wish to visit....

28 Jun 2009     

ants
Switzerland

Hi Anita,

I �ll let you know what �s it like and hope to post some photos in the caf� forum when I get back!!Thumbs Up

28 Jun 2009     

anitarobi
Croatia

Definitely do that, and if you meet some rugged masculine Scottish guy with a deep voice and that �r �(like Gerard Butler), pls record some authentic audios, upload anywhere and send us the link - if nobody else is interested, you can send it to me as pm, because I may not be here for 2 weeks (though I have my internet-stick so it might work after all)... HAVE A GREAT TIME!!!
TILL THEN....sth to prepare you for it...

28 Jun 2009     

serene
Greece

Greek Professor, enjoy your holiday!

Fiona, have a nice time in Scotland!

28 Jun 2009     

Greek Professor
Greece

Hey Fiona...
Yes I agree with you... there... Have a nice tiome in Scotland...Yes.. no matter what the weather is... as long as you get away from the daily routine...

Thanks serene... U too... enjoy yourself...
Well the sun is out now.. and it �s hot... im off to the beach...Tongue..bye

28 Jun 2009     

mena22
Portugal

Wowww! I �m so happy for those of you who are already on holiday!! My dear Greek professor, enjoy your summer house, here in the Azores the sun has left us... It �s a terrible windy, rainy day. And Fiona, Scotland must be sooo beautiful, I �m sure you �re going to love your holidays. And well... Gerard butler is definitely one of my favourite actors anita!

Wish you all a nice Sunday!
Hugs,
mena

28 Jun 2009     

ants
Switzerland

Oh Anita, Gerard Butler...I �ll be looking out for those sexy Scots!! That �s for sure!!
I know about the actor, Sean Connery and like his sexy accent...but I guess I could look for younger, sexier men. Don �t tell my hubby!!!LOL
Thanks Greek Professor,  Serene, and yes, getting away from the day to day routine of housework, etc, is necessary!!Clap
Thanks Mena and I hope that you �re soon off somewhere nice and can enjoy a well deserved rest too.Hug
Hugs,
Fiona.

28 Jun 2009