Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > TO ALL THE GIRLS AND BOYS I ´VE HAD THE PRIVILEGE TO ´MEET ´ HERE    

TO ALL THE GIRLS AND BOYS I ´VE HAD THE PRIVILEGE TO ´MEET ´ HERE

anitarobi
Croatia

TO ALL THE GIRLS AND BOYS I ´VE HAD THE PRIVILEGE TO ´MEET ´ HERE

Dear members,

I am finally leaving to work at summer camp, early tomorrow morning, for 2 weeks. I �ll try to check up on all of you from time to time, because I �ll miss you all... So if I don �t upload or download stuff for some time, don �t worry - I still like you all, I �m just cutting down on ESL for a while to see if I canWink...
Anyway, I wish you all a wonderful time here or anywhere you travel - rest, relax, smile a lot, laugh even more, love somebody a lot, and fill your energy batteries for next year.
Thank you all for this ESL experience, and in the words of the great Arnie- I �ll be back!!!

Anita

29 Jun 2009      

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi Anita
Enjoy and have fun. You deserve
Hugs

29 Jun 2009     

Nebal
Lebanon

Hello Anita,
You proved in no time that you are a very talented, brilliant and qualified teacher. We do respect you here, and personally I do like your posts and ideas.

So, don �t let us miss you for so long. Come back as soon as possible.

Have fun and enjoy yourself.
Hugs and kisses,
Nebal
P.S. A unicorn and a butterfly , a gift from me to you. They go well together.

29 Jun 2009     

Isabelucha
Portugal

The big day has finally come, ha? LOL You are indeed a great teacher and human being!!!! have loads of fun, enjoy, laugh, teach and learn. And then, come back and tell us what it was like! Ok? We will miss you, too!!!

29 Jun 2009