Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > To the Moderators and Reporters    

To the Moderators and Reporters

goodnesses
Algeria

To the Moderators and Reporters

For the honest and objective moderators who really don�t want to harm or sanction a lot of members unfairly especially the new ones, I suggest you have a look at this thread:

http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=9895

NB: Please take the time to go through all the post it is very important to get an objective opinion. Thanks.

don´t reply here this post will be removed soon after it is pushed out.

29 Jun 2009      

LuciaRaposo
Portugal

WELL, I BELEIVE THIS IS GOING TOO FAR!!

IT �S GETTING ANNOYING AND UPSETTING!!

We should be discussing interesting matters, not the fact that a worksheet has a second language in it!!
I really don �t mind! In fact, I �ve already downloaded one or two worksheets that contained some translations in Spanish and in Portuguese (from Brazil). As I found them useful and interesting I made my own chages and used it in class with my students.
IT SAVED ME A LOT OF TROUBLE AND TIME!

When we upload we have to be conscious and see if the ws contains a lot of a mother tongue!
We don �t need Victor to specify EVERY SINGLE WORD.... for God �s sake... it seems
we �re in a court of law....

And I also truly believe "MODERATORS" SHOULD BE CANCELLED! Since "moderators" appeared we have more and more problems and discussions!

PLEASE VICTOR! TRY TO FIND ANOTHER SOLUTION! The site must recover and get healthy again!!! All I can find is a "bad mood"... this is not relaxing, funny or interesting as it used to be!!!!!

29 Jun 2009     

Pastanaga
Spain

Hi Godnesses,
I completely agree with you that some moderators (of course not all) are going far beyond their duties or responsabilities. I think some are in the hunt for small mistakes or faults in worksheets. It seems that some people enjoy reporting ws very much. Honestly I don �t understand.

Bye

29 Jun 2009