Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Camp Ideas    

Camp Ideas

anitarobi
Croatia

We had the kids make their own movies at spring camp and it was a blast!!!Thumbs Up
bye everyone...
Anita

30 Jun 2009     

eng789
Israel

If the kids are young,  you can try "I spy with my little eye something that is red" and the kids have to guess what you are talking about.

Simon says,  broken telephone,  build a story (everyone adds a new line)

Treasure hunt - kids are in teams - you say a letter - "b" -  the team that finds the most
                                                        items that begin with that letter wins. 

I hope some of these will be useful.

30 Jun 2009     

Mrscarlett
Korea, South

Hey guys!
Thanks so much for your advice, some excellent ideas that i will definitely use...

I think I �ll go to go for a treasure hunt activity to get the kids outside and active!

I also mentioned that i �m going to do a karaoke class in which i �ll get the students to create their own song and perform it.  I created an instruction guide to create a song using the karafun editor(www.karafun.com) , its too big a file to post as a a worksheet so if any of you want it PM me with your email address.

Thanks again guys!

1 Jul 2009     

< Previous   1    2