Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > How can two new members benefits from their work?    

How can two new members benefits from their work?

Cranos
China

How can two new members benefits from their work?

The problem for new members joining this website is that the reluctance it takes to get points .

Without making a Download,you can �t get acces to other members work.
You get no points.Oh oh
So are we new members have to wait for the old members who have got points to download our work ?

ESL teacher

1 Jul 2009      

manonski (f)
Canada

Hi
When you upload a printable of yours, it goes in the daily contribution for 24 hours. This is where most people make their downloads. If your printable is downloaded, you get 1 point.

One download equals 1 point.

After 24 hours, it goes in an archived section.

1 Jul 2009     

jennybohmes
Argentina

I am a new member too. I shared some of my worksheets and other members started to download them. When I got  my first 30 points I was able to download for free 30 worksheets. This way I�m  downloading someone else work and helping them to gain their points at the same time. 

1 Jul 2009     

Anna P
Brazil

We have all been new members once so we know how you feel.  Keep uploading your own work and soon you will reach the 30 points goal.

1 Jul 2009     

ants
Switzerland

Welcome!!Smile
Fiona.

1 Jul 2009     

Nebal
Lebanon

Welcome to ESL community.
Well, Cranos, I do know how hard you worked to get points, but you have to be patient. We were like you and improved  by time. So, keep up your work and never give up.

Good luck,
Nebal

1 Jul 2009