Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > help with uploading please!!!!!!!    

help with uploading please!!!!!!!

Ivi....
Argentina

help with uploading please!!!!!!!

Hi: i m a new member and of course it is very difficult to get points at the beginning. I ve got a problem because i ve been trying to upload worksheets but the page says there is a mistake. I m really angry because i want to upload material in order to obtain points and download interesting and useful stuff but i cannot because of this reason. Can anyone help me? because if in this page lets say the condition is uploading so as to gain points and when you want to, it says there s a mistake on the page, i thinks it is disrepectful. Maybe i m mistaken but im really angry because i want points and uploading material too

1 Jul 2009      

roxette
Peru

hi iviher:
did you check up the size of your file?
the maximum is 300kb, if it exceeds then you won �t be able to upload that worksheet.

make sure its size is no more than 300kb.

good luck! ;)

1 Jul 2009     

johanne23232
Israel

Hello Iviher and welcome to this site,
Don �t be angry.. even if your worksheets meet all the requirements, it does happen occasionally that there is a problem uploading. In such cases, just wait and try a bit later on.
good luck and keep smiling! Wink

1 Jul 2009     

Nebal
Lebanon

Hello Iviher,

Welcome to ESL Wonderful family.
Calm down, dear. Things will go right and you �ll get points. I do understand your enthusiasm . Uploading problems happen now and then. All you have to do is to take a deep breath and tr again and again. Believe me, it will work.

Good luck,
Nebal

1 Jul 2009