Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > personal messages    

personal messages

samsunmustafa
Turkey

personal messages

On this website unfortunately our dear colleagues ,especially the most helpful ones always send personal messages to the teacher who is in need and has written here their needs.But I also want to get benefit of the links or some other ideas,or helpful materials that they send in pm.Could you please send your helpful ideas and links not in pm but on the forum page?

1 Jul 2009      

Apodo
Australia

If you see something that interests you, and you would like the information, you could ask and perhaps they would kindly send it to you.

1 Jul 2009     

mr.dgdln
Turkey

giving help to sb can be considered as advertising on this website especially if you send your own material it �s labeled as self-advertising. so we send p.m to each other.

1 Jul 2009     

s.lefevre
Brazil

Hi, I normally send a PM to a teacher in need because I don �t want to take to much space on the forum. Many times the request is very personal and does not interest lots of people. Many times I propose to send  worksheets  I made and as mr.dgdln pointed out this could be considered self-advertising.

1 Jul 2009     

libertybelle
United States

Mr. D
We �re not supposed to advertise our own stuff, but..... if we happen to have made a worksheet which is exactly what a person is looking for - then I see no problem by leaving a link to that worksheet. That is not advertising - that is helping.
Just my opinion
L

1 Jul 2009     

samsunmustafa
Turkey

I absolutely agree with libertybelle.I mentioned not the advertisements of our printables but the webpages links that we give to the colleagues in need.For example someone wrote on the forum: I woud like to have a song concerning have to; and below it we write I sent you a link in your pm. But I want this link as well.Do I have to write back a pm as well.It takes so much time....

1 Jul 2009     

mr.dgdln
Turkey

I said " can be considered " I didn �t say " I consider "

there is no problem for me neither.

1 Jul 2009