Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > I took the TEST. Result shook me!!    

I took the TEST. Result shook me!!

Caroline565
Australia

I took the TEST. Result shook me!!

Hi dear colleagues. �I took this test earlier and answered each question honestly. The result was an eye-opener for me. I tried to go into denial but failed dismally�Smile. Has anyone here got the courage to take it. �

http://www.netaddiction.com/resources/internet_addiction_test.htm

Hugs,

CarolineHug

Ps...Sorry I had forgotten the link . Must have been the shock�Wink

1 Jul 2009      

Zora
Canada

What test Caroline??? Stern Smile

1 Jul 2009     

Lana.
Ireland

What test? I want to take the test, too.

1 Jul 2009     

eng789
Israel

Hey,  are you playing with us,  what test????

1 Jul 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

Caroline is probably still being shaken by the result, so she can �t reply here. Maybe that �s good because it will help her lose some weight LOL. Or, she �s hiding behind a bush and chuckling and giggling for having fooled us all ... We �ll find out after the break. ("ta-ta-taaa-ttat-nanna-aaa Feel the taste of the ... ")

P.S. All fours and fives for me. If i was in school, i would make an excellent student with the marks!! Tongue

1 Jul 2009     

Caroline565
Australia

Sorry �folks. Have put the link in now.�Hug

1 Jul 2009     

marileia
Greece

Oh I took the test! I belong to the first category but there are some questions that made me think a little seriously, indeed!Great test, I admit. Caroline, you don �t need to be shocked or terrified..Think how lucky you are that you came upon this wonderful test which helped you realise that maybe you should reconsider the time you spend on the net! It �s never too late to kick a habit! ;o))�

1 Jul 2009     

Nebal
Lebanon

It �s no wonder that you are playing around. You and Ivona are such a funny couple!! We love you and glad to have u among us!!

Keep your plays around!!

Nebal

1 Jul 2009     

Caroline565
Australia

Hehehehehe!� Nabal. Thanks for the encouragement. Sometimes I wonder if I am annoying people with my humour. �Now I think everybody sees that Ivona and I are always "ribbing" each other but we have become great friends through the forum. The difference between us is very obvious of course..ie..I am SANE �while she is totally "bonkers"! LOL��

Marileia. �You are correct..I should be on my knees giving thanks for the quiz and for what it revealed to me.Smile �But will I be able to change!? �I was never a person for having the best of will-power. Just ask my hubby hehehe.

Hi Lana, Barbara and Zora. �Did you take the testWink . Bet we are all on the same ship. hehehe.

HugCaroline.

1 Jul 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

You couldn �t have given me a better compliment, Sane Caroline! Tongue
Btw, what �s your TOTAL score?? You never told us. Was it the MAX??

1 Jul 2009     

Caroline565
Australia

Oh Crazy Ivona . I wonder if I am sane now. I �m so ashamed to admit my score but I suppose as it was I who was the one to post the thread I had better take the lead and "face the music". Bet I will be left out on my own now for all to see how dreadful an addict I am�Wink My score was...em...em...em...emmmm....a dreadful....70. �Such a terrible shame on me ..I �m sooo depressed now....helpppp!!!!LOL

Hugs,

CarolineHug

1 Jul 2009