Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > paid    

paid

georgya
Romania

yes,it �s a great idea,natabut,I �ll think it over during this summer,trying to make the subject easier,as most of my students are from 7 to 14...hopefully we � �ll make it!
THNX!

1 Jul 2009     

AHHA
Belarus

�In my country the situation is close to that of the Ukraine. I �ve been working for 6 years, I �ve got 27 hours a week, but my salary is not more than 150 euros. It �s OK for me because my husband earns much more than I do, but I can �t imagine how I could live on my salary with my two kidsShocked

1 Jul 2009     

johanne23232
Israel

In Israel it really depends on how long you �ve been teaching, what levels you teach etc.....but I can say that we don �t earn nearly enough. Last year the teacher �s national union went on a big strike for two months....but in the end we achieved nearly nothing  :( so sad

1 Jul 2009     

petili
Bulgaria

In Bulgaria the situation is no better than in Rumania - I have been teaching fo 19 years now and I have a salary of about 250 euros a month. Young teachers get less than 200 euros. The prices of the most essential things like food are almost the same as in Germany - I have been there 3 times and every time when I go back to my country I feel terrible and desperate. It �s really hard to live here . And the only award for us teachers remain the eyes turned to you full of gratitude and love.....
Petya

1 Jul 2009     

georgya
Romania

WE �RE NEIGHBORS,RIGHT?!Wink

1 Jul 2009     

jovance
Macedonia

Similar situation here in Macedonia. I get 250 euros monthly ( 11 years experience ). It �s very hard for us teachers.

1 Jul 2009     

natabut
Ukraine

Ha-ha... As far as I can see my salary is one of the best! I have 100 euros a month working 21 hours a week with 9-year experience (((... But at the same time our complete dinner at the school canteen costs 0,4 euro... And a kilo of meat is about 5-6 euros!!!

1 Jul 2009     

elderberrywine
Germany

I �m beginning to feel ashamed because in my country there are many teachers who feel they do not earn enough money and compare themselves with people who have leading positions in industry.
So sorry for all you people who earn so desperately little  for such RESPONSIBLE work. Glad to hear you get grateful or even loving looks from your students - this "currency" is almost extinct in my country.
Glad too, that at least you experience solidarity and friendship on this site !!
To other people with university degrees earn as little in your countries?

1 Jul 2009     

carlaaguiarsilva
Portugal

Hello everybody. I really feel lucky because I have 15 years of experience, I work for the government, so, public school, and I earn 1.300 euros a month. I trully feel sorry for you that do the same work as me, have the same problems, put the same effort into your work and get so badly paid... I love my job and I can �t imagine myself doing anything else... Keep up the good work and you are worth much more than that!!!!

1 Jul 2009     

georgya
Romania

DEPENDS ON WHETHER THEY WORK ON PUBLIC OR PRIVATE DOMAIN.Some of them earn a great deal of money and for some of them  a degree is useless,as they cannot find jobs at all,mostly in little towns.

1 Jul 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >