the website where English Language teachers exchange resources:
worksheets, lesson plans, activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If
you want to download you have to send your own contributions.
1. Write the names of animal homes on the board (they are in the box below of your handout). You can provide translation or picture.
2. Then you pronounce these words with your students. Make sure they understand the meaning.
3. Then you listen to the song.
4. Listen to the song one more time and stop the video after each two names of animal homes. Discuss with children.
5. Listen one more time to check.
6. Read the song together.
7. Provide other exercises on animal homes using these vocabulary.
Good luck! :)
Level:elementary Age: 7-14
Copyright 07/2/2016 Inna Burova
Publication or redistribution of any part of this
document is forbidden without authorization of the