Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > I have registered!    

I have registered!

Saoirse1
Ireland

I have registered!

Hello everyone. I have just registered in esl. It seems to be a great place for teachers to be in. Must read all the regulations nowSmile  I loved reading all the lovely posts here.

25 Aug 2009      

manonski (f)
Canada

You are so welcome and reading the rules is a really great idea. I �m looking forward reading your comments on the forum and downloading your printables.

25 Aug 2009     

N.F.T
South Africa

Welcome:)  You �ll find that the people here are incredibly supportive, helpful and full of knowledge and advice.  Enjoy the site and the teachers:)

Again, welcome welcome welcome.

M

25 Aug 2009     

stefemma
France

Welcome to the site!

You will find loads of wonderful stuff here! Hope you �ll enjoy it!

Stefemma

25 Aug 2009     

dbrun
France

welcome to the band!!!

25 Aug 2009     

Victoria-Ladybug
Israel

Enjoy the site !
Victoria

25 Aug 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

"Must read all the regulations now Smile"

Cool Wait, let me take off my shades and see if i �m seeing things or what!? Ahem ... Stern Smile. Yes, it �s happening! It is! A NEW MEMBER IS GOING TO READ ALL THE REGULATIONS! Isn �t that a day to remember? And to celebrate?!? Thumbs Up
Let �s all go down to the cafe and join the cats and dogs and others to celebrate! Weeeee! Drinks are on me! But not the milk! Hug
Oh, and welcome, New Member!

25 Aug 2009     

Nebal
Lebanon

Hope you enjoy our big cyber family!!!

Reading the rules of our site is a must!! Good for you!!

Hope u join the cafe also. You �ll have a great time their with the dogs and cats !!! Good to hear that butterflies aren �t that annoying for some!!!Wacko

Nebal

25 Aug 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

LOL Hiya, Nebal, hope you �re doing fine! At least, the butterflies are breaking the monotony. But again, if there are tooooooo manyyyy of them, the story will have the same �taste � ...

25 Aug 2009     

libertybelle
United States

What Ivona means is - it is so rare that we hear from a new member wanting to read the rules and regulations!  What a breath of fresh air you are Saoirse1!!!
If only all new members had the same attitude as you!
If there are any rules you don �t understand - just ask.

by the way - not all the rules are listed under "What �s This?" at the top of this message board- some are also listed when you click on the link to upload a printable. (Send a printable)

Good luck and welcome!
Hugs
L

25 Aug 2009     

Nebal
Lebanon

We �re waiting for ur visit in the cafe or you retreated!!!

Who said we love milk??????? Wink 

25 Aug 2009     

1    2    Next >