Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > WHAT DO YOU DO FOLKS?    

WHAT DO YOU DO FOLKS?

Anutka
Russian Federation

I live and work in Russia. I �ve been working for 3 years already. I �ve got a 3 year-od son, My husband is like a child too. All men are great children. I teach children from 8 to 16. Of course, English!!!

28 Aug 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

Hi
I �ve been teaching ESL for about 20 years, in elementary schools. (age 6 to 12).
For the last 3 years, I �ve also given  courses at university to students who are doing the ESL bachelor.
I �m also a pedagogical advisor in my schoolboard for ESL teachers.

Did I say I was a workaholic?

28 Aug 2009     

Tere-arg
Argentina

OMG You all make me feel granny  Embarrassed

I have been teaching since I was 17, that makes 33 years now.
I taught in secondary schools,  in a private institute and worked for Master�s, which is a private institute for the business world, but have always kept my own students as a private teacher and that is what I have been doing for  the last 20 years.
As from this year, other teacher is in charge of the kids and I work with teens and adults full time from Mon to Thur.

28 Aug 2009     

Portugal

English teacher since Oct 1975. Post-graduate in special education (1994), master in on-line learning (2001), doctorate in on-line learning - tutoring, cognitive and social  presence - (2007), moving to Univ back and forth, permanently moving next 1st Sep. OMG, 3 days left. Back to holidays! Bye!

PS: I�m afraid you�re going to think of me as a dino, still, I look better than you do (one of Wall-e girlfriends or Eva�s boyfriends?)LOL

28 Aug 2009     

spring
Turkey

I graduated from Uni. in 2007. Started to work in a public school again in 2007.

2 years teaching experience. I love my job and kinda workaholic.All my dream was to become a teacher. I still regard myself novice and like goddnesses said I will be for a long time.As I am at the very beginning I have many plans.Time will show. Hope you witness my dreams :)))

28 Aug 2009     

discretissime
France

English teacher since 1997.  I teach children from 11 to 16.

28 Aug 2009     

FroggyClaudine
France

I �ve been an English teacher since 1992 and thus fulfilled the dream of my life. I �ve been in the East of France since 1994 and love the area even if the winter is sometimes long. I teach in a high school where the pupils are really wonderful and nice and always trying to do their best. I also spent two years in Scotland and I wish I could go back there because Scottish people are just so nice and welcoming.
For five years now, I �ve also contributed to the semi local newspaper writing about the little events in our village and the neighbouring one which has enabled my companion and myself to meet lots of different people.

28 Aug 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

I have been an ESL teacher since 1988. I teach adults that is anyone over 18 years of age in adult education/further education college setting.

28 Aug 2009     

BIANCAVIVI
Romania

Hi there!

I �m kind of new on the site and I guess this is a good opportunity for me to introduce myself.
I �ve been teaching English since 2003. I began with the primary and elementary school. In 2005 I had to take a break  because I gave birth to a beautiful child. After 2 years I returned to school and took highschool classes. It was a great experience to teach highschool students. Now I �m waiting for the schoolyear to begin.

Nice to meet you all!

28 Aug 2009     

arlissa
United States

Hello! I teach ESL to adult learners in the USA. My students are mostly from Spanish-speaking countries, but I have students from all over the world (Mexico, Haiti, El Salvador, Brazil, Nigeria, Ukraine, Thailand, Georgia, Honduras, Guatemala, Jordan, Colombia,.....and the list keeps going!) I really love my job, and have been teaching at the intermediate level for 1.5 years (I �m still a baby in the field!)

I find that teaching ESL to adults who really need it because they live in an English-speaking country is so rewarding. My students are really grateful for the attention and help I give them, and it makes me feel good to help others. Smile

Oh, but teaching ESL is not my only profession! I am also an artist working in paint and digital media. And I run a small magazine for emerging artists called Visual Overture Magazine. It´s a funny combination, but I am happy with all my various jobs.

28 Aug 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    Next >