Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > may God give a hand to us    

may God give a hand to us

mr.dgdln
Turkey

may God give a hand to us

dark clouds are gathering in the sky over my city, Istanbul. 
reporters announced that another flood is expected as we had suffered 2 days ago.
we are waiting to see in vain

11 Sep 2009      

Aimee/S.
Israel

Hi! I didn �t hear about this at all (why, I wonder...) so I checked in the news... 

I �m so sorry about this tragedy! Hope it �s over, though, despite the dark clouds over Istanbul...  Your city is really beautiful (I �ve been there) and I hope it recovers quickly!

It �s really, really sad that they are so many victims...

Take care, give us good news soon.

God bless,

Aimee

11 Sep 2009     

mariamit
Greece

I �ve been watching closely with what �s happening in beautiful Istanbul.  I know that over 30 people died in the last flood. My best wishes to you. May God protect you all.
Bless you,
Maria

11 Sep 2009     

mariannina
Italy

Salam. I �m so worried about Turkey, I �m watching the TV news as often as I can. Give us news, please. God help us all, even if here we have a nice weather, but..."No man is an island..."
Ciao

11 Sep 2009     

nejar
Peru

I am so sorry! I heard the news and felt sad about what is happening in Istanbul. My heart and prayers are with all of you.

Nelly

11 Sep 2009     

GIOVANNI
Canada

My prayers also go to the people of Turkey.  May the clouds and rain stay in the sea.

11 Sep 2009     

serene
Greece

I �m so sorry for the victims of the disaster that has struck Istanbul. I �ve read that the flooding was caused by the heaviest rain your country has seen for 80 years. I hope the floods will stop and there will be no more victims or damages.
Wishing you all the best
serene

11 Sep 2009     

gloriawpai
Brazil

Hopefully, no more heavy rain in Istanbul. Here in Brazil, some cities were also hit by tornadoes and situation isn �t good as well. 

11 Sep 2009     

epit
Turkey

Mariamit , Serene,Aime,Gloria,Marianina, Nejar and Giovanni thank you for your sensibility.We have thirty deads because of flood. Some of them were worker women who were going work by a small van that has to used for only carrying goods .The women couldn �t save their lives as they couldn �t open the window or door of the cars Some of them were lorry drivers who were sleeping in their vehicles.We all felt sorry but we all are guilty.We have no proper city plannings,we used up natural sources we cut the trees. So that happened .What else can we say God bless all of us and give us mind too

11 Sep 2009     

maufon
Costa Rica

It�s so sad to know that it�s happening in your country.  I live so far,  in central America but i know how it feels because we have suffered traedies like that and I know that all of us have had such as sad tragedies as well, so we all are with you and your people. 

My prayers for protection go for you.
God bless you all.

11 Sep 2009     

mariaelaine
Malta

Very sad news. You are all in our prayers.

11 Sep 2009     

1    2    3    Next >