Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Grammar and Linguistics > to miss lady (justice) sorry miss lady bird    

to miss lady (justice) sorry miss lady bird

Samantha.esl
Italy

Oh My God!! LOL

Seems to me or people in the middle east are unemployed lately? Mr.Dgdln, Khaled how can you have so much time to do this? LOL... It really sounds hilarious! You sound like children! You �ve made me laugh! I alsmot fell off my chair laughing!! This can �t be serious!
I could imagine you poking your tongue saying... Shame on youuuu! LOL

25 Sep 2009     

donapeter
Romania

if this site is for teachers, how comes that illiterate people are allowed to write here???? basic rules like 3rd person singular+does, or basic spelling rules are totally ignored by some people. And, the worst of it....they start the topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!They feel frustrated and attacked!!!! They shout that this is a forum for teachers only!!!!

25 Sep 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

@ Mr dgdln First of all there is NOTHING rude about Ladybirds PM to you. She is actually 100% correct in this matter and was actually being POLITE by PMing you in private about it. It clearly says  when you post a thread that you MAY NOT advertise your own or others worksheets.
Also you MAY NOT copy and paste into the forum PRIVATE messages. Victor has mentioned this before. Very poor form!

@ The original poster.
Words pretty much fail me right now. What you accuse someone of you are displaying in an even worse example. I have seen you over and over again pollute this forum with words of hate and spite directed to various members and quite frankly you are WAY OUT OF LINE HERE.
The forum is no place for this rubbish. This is NOT a playground for squabbles this is a teaching forum.
Its a shame that a few aggressive members are ruining the vibe here.

It �s Friday, let �s chill out and head into the weekend with positive attitudes!

25 Sep 2009     

eng789
Israel

The best way to deal with a nasty, aggressive child is to ignore him. 

If he doesn �t get a reaction he will become frustrated and go away to pout.

I suggest that everyone just stops this thread cold. 

I will take the wind out of Khaled �s sails and we will have some quiet on the forum.

Happy weekend,  everyone.

25 Sep 2009     

karina7777
Denmark

I am speechless!
Just came back from a wonderful month of holiday and saw this.

This is not how the forum or the site should be - in my opinion, this would be ground for banning khaled69 from the site. I really hope you �ll consider that, Viktor.

25 Sep 2009     

borna
Croatia

I also don �t care who is right or wrong. Could we please stop this bickering and get back to teaching topics?

Please please please please?

Victor, please stop this immediately!

This is ruining this amazing website I have enjoyed every day for the last 2 years!

Sasa

25 Sep 2009     

mariamit
Greece

I can �t believe all that has been happening here. Personally I feel that eng789 is right we should just ignore nasty aggressiveness.  Silke has stopped posting, is probably still in her warm bed and certain members are still continuing this post.  GET OVER IT KHALED. Mr dgdln stop acting in favour of others.  STOP POSTING and stop bickering. The rest of us are sick and tired of reading your petty accusations and childish temper tantrums!
Everyone else Have a wonderful Friday. The weekend �s here! 

25 Sep 2009     

class centre
Belarus

listen, people! I just don �t read these posts with accusations and rudeness. I skip them over looking for new ideas and links, help requests and stories about the sts. Let �s all of us do this way. Let them write and insult without any reaction from common people. Insulting others they will insult only themselves.
Have a nice day and lots of your sts � love!
Natasha

25 Sep 2009     

douglas
United States

25 Sep 2009     

pirchy
Israel

It seems to me that people here are forgetting that this site is about sharing material and helping each other. People who use such insulting and aggressive language should be banned from the site and their account should be canceled. I can �t begin to express how offending the whole situation is. So let �s just restore the peaceful atmosphere of this great website.

25 Sep 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >