Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Grammar and Linguistics > to miss lady (justice) sorry miss lady bird    

to miss lady (justice) sorry miss lady bird

mEselF
Italy

I usually don �t like to get involved in matters like these, but this incident is hilarious... khaled you made a mistake, you didnt follow the rules and you got caught... just accept and move on.... we all know that more points means we can download more material.. khaled was desperate.. he made a mistake... grow up man.. if someone sent you a pm, stick to the pm.. i mean ohhhh i got e-insulted .. please ... words you read from a computer insult you... sheeeesh give us a break... look at your picture and your name.. they are not even real... sp please spare us all and get back to uploading original material.. by going on and on you are just making a fool out of yourself
... and to the rest of the family... yeaaaaah here comes the weekend!
Have a nice weekend fellow professionals!

25 Sep 2009     

mr.dgdln
Turkey

yes I got it for sure now.
people dont know anything about justice. So I feel pitty for you all.

the old post from Silke which I sent didnt aim to put an accusation of her. who laughs at it should look at the reflection of their image in the mirror. there they can find the real funny thing. I aimed by posting it to show she was against advertizing but she did the same. she appearantly advertize other �s worksheet.
RULES FOR EVERYONE!

NO TWO MEMBERS ARE EQUAL IN THIS SITE.  

I am neither nasty nor agressive or something else you have addressed to me. I �m sendin those words back to you. I �m much younger than all olf you so you must be ashamed of your age for calling a fresh man such things!

25 Sep 2009     

cıstırıpıst
Greece

ok ladies and gentlemen
stop calling this member such rude things.
he has a point he is trying to show it.
you may have good feelings for LADYBIRD.
but this is not a reason to deefend her on every account. she was totaly wrong for postind advertizement on the front page. One cannot ignore it . please accept it.
soon you will feel really regretful for calling mr.dgdln such things. he hhas allways been producing good worksheets for this site. look at his latest contribution in latest list. 

25 Sep 2009     

borna
Croatia

Are we still wasting energy, time and space on this ?
Unbelievable!!!

25 Sep 2009     

Rosangella
Brazil

What do you think?
Animals  do this?
Are the men worse than animals?

It �s  good to reflect about!!!

Good Friday for all.

25 Sep 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3